Thursday, May 15, 2014

Retro Play of the Week: Everybody Lay Down by Pat Benatar

So I've been super busy lately and haven't had much time to post... But I can still give you guys my Retro Play of the Week!

I recently made a Pat Benatar/Blondie driving mix and it was one of the best decisions of my life. Driving in the summer cannot get much better while listening to these songs! This particular song has a nice beat and sounds wonderful blasting from my car's speakers! Now if only I had a convertible... ;)




Here's the full tracklist for my Pat Benatar/Blondie driving mix:

  1. Heartbreaker - Pat Benatar
  2. Le Bel Age - Pat Benatar
  3. One Way or Another - Blondie
  4. Fire and Ice - Pat Benatar
  5. Maria - Blondie
  6. Hit Me with Your Best Shot - Pat Benatar
  7. Call Me - Blondie
  8. We Belong - Pat Benatar
  9. Heart of Glass - Blondie
  10. All Fired Up - Pat Benatar
  11. Dreaming - Blondie
  12. Invincible - Pat Benatar
  13. Union City Blue - Blondie
  14. Ooh Ooh Song - Pat Benatar
  15. Sunday Girl - Blondie
  16. Treat Me Right - Pat Benatar
  17. Shadows of the Night - Pat Benatar
  18. Hanging on the Telephone - Blondie
  19. We Live for Love - Pat Benatar
  20. Love Is a Battlefield - Pat Benatar
  21. Everybody Lay Down - Pat Benatar



No comments:

Post a Comment