Monday, May 5, 2014

The Great & Powerful Flexi Hair Clip

So I went to a craft show two days ago where I signed up to become a Lilla Rose consultant! Lilla Rose specializes in hair accessories, in particular an item called a Flexi Hair Clip. It's basically a hair clip that comes in different sizes and is flexible enough to accommodate any length and type of hair.

This is the one that I got...

As you can see, it certainly has a vintage look to it AND can be used in vintage hair-styling. For example, I did this hairstyle not too long ago and a Flexi Hair Clip would have been perfect to use in place of the bows! I didn't quite have anything that would hold so I ended up using a gazillion bobby pins which wasn't the most comfortable thing in the world...

There are dozens of hair styles that can be accomplished using Flexi Hair Clips, everything from the very simple to slightly more intricate.



Here's an example of how to secure a french twist in a matter of seconds! And let me tell you, I attempted to do a french twist for my Audrey Hepburn Halloween costume you'll see on my "About Me" page, and using a Flexi Hair Clip would have been much easier than once again, using an absurd amount of bobby pins.

Watch the video HERE!
Taken from www.sarahsheartshome.com


And for the 11 percent of the population that is left-handed like myself, you can even have the Flexi Hair Clips that dangle and have to go a certain way made for left-handed use!

And if you order online and then need a different size or maybe the item just isn't for you, then you can return the item within 30 days from the date of purchase for a full refund. You can also exchange an item within 90 days from the date of purchase and it's one year for defective items.

Just check out my store at www.lillarose.biz/bethk and happy shopping! Also, let me know if you have any interest in becoming a Lilla Rose consultant as well!

I'll be sure to keep you guys updated on all the different styles I try using my Flexi Hair Clip!



No comments:

Post a Comment